With over 14 years of experience, we strive to deliver the best junk removal service and highest level of client satisfaction with every job we do. Our professional team will take the load and hassle right off your hands, so that you can save time and money. Satisfaction is guaranteed or we will make it right!
Truck with a 20 Cubic Yard Container
- Full Load (20 yards) 809
- 3/4 Load (15 yards) 609
- 2/3 Load (13.3 yards) 565
- 1/2 Load (10 yards) 499
- 1/3 Load (6.5 yards) 370
- 1/4 Load (5 yards) 349
- 1/6 Load (3.3 yards) 275
- Minimum (1.5 yards or less) 150
Aggregates – Dirt, concrete, rocks
- 6 Cubic Yards* 900
- 5 Cubic Yards* 750
- 4 Cubic Yards 600
- 3 Cubic Yards 450
- 2 Cubic Yards 300
- 1 Cubic Yard 200
- 1 Full Load = 4 Cubic Yards *20 yard container only
The first half hour of labor – including two people, is free. After the first half hour, a labour charge of $80/hour ($40 per person), billed out in 15 minute increments, will apply.
- Due to recent changes in drywall recycling, special procedures and reporting is required. If your drywall is older than 1990, you will need lab results confirming no asbestos. If it is newer than 1990, you will need to prove it with an original date stamp (from the factory) on the back of the drywall board. In either case, you will need to provide to our drivers a signed declaration. Please call for more details and rates for hauling drywall.
- Single item rate of $150 includes the pick up of a mattress or a boxspring (but not both). The first item is included in this rate, but any mattress or boxsprings in addition to the first item are surcharged at an additional $25 /unit for recycling.
In some cases a weight charge may apply to items that are very heavy. Any Special Handling Fees will be discussed at the time of pick-up.